- CD (Current Direction)
The CD mode allows to identify your target amongst a number of parallel utilities by applying a specialized CD signal from the Tx-10 transmitter. CD arrows displayed on the locator confirm you are tracing your target.
- Trace high-impedance utilities with 4 kHz
The 4 kHz locate frequency enables lines such as twisted pair telecoms or street lighting to be traced over longer distances. Since such utilities are often found in areas of dense infrastructure, you can combine 4 kHz with CD to improve trace accuracy.
- Use Power Filters™ to pinpoint and discriminat between power cables
When a signal transmitter can’t be connected, tracing individual power lines through dense networks can be difficult. Conflicting or powerful signals confuse or combine to create a wash of signal. A key press uses the harmonic properties of power signals to establish if a signal comes from one source, or from multiple cables which you can then trace and mark.
- Speed combined with accuracy – Peak+ Mode
Peak+ mode allows you to add either Guidance or Null locating to the accuracy of Peak mode.
- Adding Guidance gets you to the Peak position faster.
- Adding Null to Peak lets you check for the distortion caused by other utilities, spurs or interference
We propose second-hand RD8100. This equipment was made in 2009 and it is in very good shape. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information you may require.