RIS MF Hi-Mod
RIS MF Hi-Mod is a specialized ground penetrating radar system capable of investigating large areas with a 3D view of the subsoil with a high capability of resolution and penetration depth. Thanks to the radar’s capacity and the archaeologist’s experience buried underground objects can be detected with a high level of confidence and consequently plan the excavation activities. RIS MF Hi-Mod offers:
- Consolidated complete procedure from field acquisition to the final output (maps on CAD or GIS);
- Mechanical structure for all urban environments and terrains;
- Automatic target recognition: automatic tools help the operator locate pipes and cables;
- 2D & 3D tomography: optimized tomography for an immediate visualization of pipes and cables;
- Multi-frequency data fusion: automatic fusion of data from 200 and 600 MHz antennas;
- Automatic transfer to CAD/GIS: localized pipes and cables automatically transferred to CAD or GIS maps.
The RIS MF Hi-Mod GPR solution is equipped with an array of multi-frequency antennas to provide a high resolution survey of the shallower depths, using 600 MHz antennas, while guaranteeing a great depth range with the 200 MHz.