Available for RENT and for SALE
The software is able to show the B-Scan (radargram) acquired and to apply several types of filters (background removal, gain, mitigation time domain, etc.) to obtain an easier to interpret B-Scan. It is also possible to set filter macros for iterative filtering of the data. Anomalies as well as pipes can be marked directly on the interface. GRED HD Basic is also able to do semi-automatic layering reconstruction and insert core.
GRED HD 3D
The software is able to present a 3-dimensional view of the subsurface, with a complete set of options for navigate within it, cutting it and marking anomalies. The software is also able to export 2D plan-view slices of the subsurface from which the operator can best interpret anomalies and pipes.
The pipes and cables detected can be marked with a dedicated tool where the operator can specify a color for each pipe, the depth of it and an estimate of the dimensions. The marked pipes can then be visible in the 3D view, the 2D tomography slice and the traditional radargram.
The software is also able to show multiple radargrams simultaneously to enhance the capability of the interpretation.
GRED HD 3D CAD
GRED HD 3D CAD is specifically designed to offer an integrated framework for CAD and GIS, combining the characteristics of industrial productivity with high levels of reliability. It also offers unique features such as the creation and display of 2D and 3D tomograms in just a few minutes after the basic filtering of the raw data and the direct export of structures and objects of any generic shape to CAD or GIS maps.
The software is fully compatible with any GPS or positioning data in order to obtain automatically geo-referenced data plots.
Key features include:
Real-time display of trajectories using GPS or Total Station.
– 2D and 3D tomography for an immediate visualization and detection of anomalies.
– Automated transfer to CAD/GIS: the identified target can be automatically transferred to CAD or GIS maps for professional SUE / utility mapping.
– Geolocated data information and visualization
Manufacturer : IDS GeoRadar
The GRED HD platform is able to process data collected from all IDS ground penetrating radar solutions and will replace the previous GRED platform. It will incorporate a lot of added features and advanced capabilities while retaining all of the features from the old GRED software. In addition, all data acquired using the IDS RIS family of products will still work with the new software.
The GRED HD software comes with a completely updated graphic interface, enhanced capability and advanced software features making it the most advanced and complete tool for post processing Ground Penetrating Radar data.
- High Performance: GRED HD is able to easily manage a large quantity of data. The software is able to process up to 1 GB of data (more than 10 km in linear acquisition) in less than 15 minutes and also handles the graphic layout with 3D view rendering and tomography.
- Enhanced GPS capability: Map track viewer to analyze the survey path; Tomography and 3D model generated using X, Y and Z coordinates for real depth analysis in steep and sloped terrain.
- Professional result: importation and exportation of geo-referenced digital maps including swaths acquired and detected buried targets.
- Universal platform: able to operate with all IDS products and configurations.