SEISMIC NODE DX-6
The DX-6 seismograph node uses a 6 channel cable to connect to multiple sensors. With its internal memory and GPS, the flexible DX-6 node can be deployed anywhere, at any time.
AUTONOMOUS OPERATION FEATURES
- Internal GPS disciplines clock, records location and organizes file structure.
- Internal memory plus optional external memory for data security and long term operation.
- Records with geophones, hydrophones, microphones and/or accelerometers.
- Includes full featured, complete software package for data collection, file creation and SEG-Y output.
- Same DX-6 node can be used with Wi-Fi or cabled network for real-time operation.